THE REGINALD F. LEWIS MUSEUM WILL REOPEN TO THE PUBLIC
THE REGINALD F. LEWIS MUSEUM WILL REOPEN TO THE PUBLIC THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10
For the safety of our visitors, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum has established the following visitor guidelines to protect
against the spread of COVID-19:
• All visitors are required to wear face masks while in the museum.
• Visitors will enter through the museum’s front doors on E. Pratt Street and exit through the Group Tours on Slemmer’s Alley.
• Timed passes are recommended. The museum’s hours have been updated to Thursday to Saturdays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sundays 12 – 5 p.m.
Click HERE to purchase a timed admission pass.
• Visitors must maintain distance from those not in their visitor group. Floor stickers will designate six-feet of social distancing.
• The Museum Shop has a capacity of 10. The elevators are limited to two persons or household groups.
• There will also be mounted touchless thermometers available that we will highly encourage visitors to use.
• The Third Floor Permanent Exhibition will be one-way traffic only. Signage will direct traffic flow.
• The Lewis Museum will continue to provide virtual programs and online resources.
When organizing an educational field trip to downtown Baltimore, don’t forget to create a parking plan.
Located at 55 Market Place, only steps from destinations like the National Aquarium and Little Italy, Harbor Park Garage is a terrific spot to start and end your trip downtown.
Harbor Park is easily accessible from I-83 and other major routes in and out of the city. The garage is well-lit, clean and safe, and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, staffed by a friendly, knowledgeable crew of employees who are always happy to answer questions about the area and what to do or where to go – or about the garage’s policies and approach to safety and sanitation.
For more information about Harbor Park Garage, visit https://harborparkgarage.com/