Last Modified: September 4, 2020
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or all of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, videos, pictures, blog posts, text, parking information, displays, images, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You also must not modify copies of any materials from the Site or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics (only for your personal use) separately from the accompanying text.
Harbor Park Garage and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are registered or unregistered trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- In violation of Company’s intellectual property rights.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Company through this Site or any mobile application (together, the “Submission”) will forever be the property of Company. Company will not be required to treat any submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, merchandising, slogan, hashtag or catchphrase, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations. Without limitation, Company will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Company will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Company, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any Submission for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
These Content Standards apply to any and all Submissions available on the Site (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Third Party Content must not:
- Contain any material that is false, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization or ownership rights to any real or personal property.
- Involve unauthorized commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Changes to the Site
We may update the content on the Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Site.
Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Site.
Cause limited portions of content on the Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Harbor Park Garage
To the extent permitted by law, Company disclaims any responsibility and liability for anything occurring at any Harbor Park Garage location (“Garage”) featured on the Site or on any social media page or any other location affiliated with or endorsed by our Company. Company has no responsibility arising out of or related to operations or occurrences at the Garage, including but not limited to any personal or property loss or damage, in and around the Garage.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of Maryland in the United States. We provide the Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE GARAGE, AND ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH, OR ADVERTISED ON, THE SITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, THE GARAGE AND ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE AND AT THE GARAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE GARAGE, OR SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION OR ACTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE SITE, THE GARAGE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Any software on the Site may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. Users shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release such software, or make the software accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export or release is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. Users shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing or otherwise making the software available outside the U.S.
Your Comments and Concerns
The Site is operated by the Company. All notices of copyright infringement claims and all other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to info[at]harborparkgarage.com.