Safety and Sanitation at Harbor Park Garage
Though we don’t always talk about our commitment to careful and thorough sanitation practices, the management and staff of Harbor Park Garage take the health and safety of our guests seriously every day. Given the seriousness of health concerns related to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we want to share some of what we are doing to help keep the garage, its employees and its visitors safe, healthy and happy:
In the Building
- First, we are sanitizing! We are cleaning surfaces including elevators, door handles, handrails, and equipment touched by visitors – like the Pay on Foot machines in the lobby – on a regular and frequent basis.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed in key locations around the garage.
- If possible, we recommend using the stairs instead of the elevator to reach your floor. The elevator is working and will be cleaned frequently but space constraints may make it difficult to practice safe social distancing.
- Sadly, we have removed our candy jar in the office.
- We have an “air hug” policy in place. We know you love to thank our employees (and they appreciate the thanks!) and that they are a great resource for questions and information, but for now, everyone will keep a safe social distance.
- The staff has been provided a fair and lenient sick policy so they can afford to stay home if they think they are sick.
- Employees who are at higher risk have had their schedules adjusted so they can work at home if possible or in locations where they are a safe distance from others.
And again: we are cleaning constantly!
During this time, we also encourage people to use Parking Panda to pay in advance, if possible, to minimize touchpoints when in the garage. LINK
Harbor Park Garage is located at 55 Market Place in downtown Baltimore. For more information and updates about COVID-19 throughout the country and world, visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For information about COVID-19 in Maryland, visit the Maryland Department of Health website: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
Harbor Park Garage Goes High Tech with Portier Parking Guidance SystemMay 1st, 2023
Maryland Mac & Cheeseeee FestivalApril 25th, 2023
PORT DISCOVERY PRESENTS: PLAY IT FORWARD!!!March 12th, 2023
Baltimore Street Food FestivalFebruary 24th, 2023
See Live Music in Downtown Baltimore this Winter & SpringJanuary 20th, 2023