Baltimore Street Food Festival
The 2023 Baltimore Street Food Festival is a two-day event that will be taking over Power Plant Live on March 4th and 5th! Get ready for an epic weekend filled with live music, unique eating challenges, axe throwing competitions, and of course - delicious food. The best part? All the amazing food items from local vendors will be priced at $5 or less!
In addition to the mouth-watering snacks, there will also be a giant beer garden for all you craft beer lovers out there. To make the festival even more entertaining, there'll be special competitions such as eating challenges and axe throwing tournaments where winners can take home prizes. So don't miss out - mark your calendars and join us this spring for a memorable weekend at the 2023 Baltimore Street Food Festival!
😋 EXPERIENCE 😋
The Baltimore Area's BEST Food Trucks & Restaurants
● 1st Drink FREE
● All Food Items $5 or Less
● Full City Block Takeover!
● Giant Beer Garden
● Live Entertainment
● Free Hard Seltzer Sampling (VIP Exclusive)
● Crazy Eating Challenges (Cash & Prizes Awarded!)
● Axe Throwing
● Foods from Around The World
● Huge General Vendor Market
● Interactive Kids Fun Zone, Games, & Fun for ALL AGES!
🥤 TICKET VOUCHER SYSTEM & BEVERAGES 🥤