$79 for Family Membership to Port Discovery Children’s Museum – Baltimore (Up to 31% Off)
Give the gift of play this holiday season – with a 13-Month Family Membership to …
*** HURRY! LIMITED NUMBER OF DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE !! ***
Ranked among the top five children’s museums in the U.S., Port Discovery Children’s Museum offers three floors of interactive, educational exhibits and ever-changing programs for children ages birth through 10. Membership provides unlimited access to a GAZILLION hands-on learning exhibits, including:
- Travel back to 1920’s Egypt at Adventure Expeditions to decipher hieroglyphics and find clues that will lead you to a pharaoh’s lost tomb!
- Climb aboard a large model of Thomas The Tank Engine, part of the Thomas & Friends™: Explore the Rails exhibit that runs from January 21 – May 7, 2017. Race trains along a giant track, work together to sort and load cargo to maintain engines, and visit the island’s iconic locations including Knapford Station and Sodor Steamworks.
- Get fit and healthy in Kick It Up! indoor soccer and games stadium. Surf, snowboard, and skate through challenging courses on balance boards, ride bikes and compete in an “i-Dance off.”
Climb, crawl, jump, and slide through the amazing KidWorks, a one-of-a-kind three-story jungle gym and urban treehouse.
- Use your detective-sharp research, literacy and problem solving skills to solve the baffling case of the missing Baffeld family at Miss Perception’s Mystery House.
- Stop by Royal Farms Convenience Store and Fill’er Up Station to stock up on some healthy food. Don’t forget to fill up the VW Beetle with gas and check its tire pressure before you leave!
- Head over to 50’s style Tiny’s Diner to “cook” and serve food and ring up orders at the cash register.
- Infants and toddlers love exploring Tot Trails, a whimsical exhibit that celebrates Maryland’s heritage through hands-on exploration of unique landmarks and landscapes.
- Splish splash in Wonders of Water (WOW) interactive water exhibits. Don’t worry, there are slickers and Crocs for everyone!
Here’s what local parents are saying about Port Discovery Children’s Museum:
“Absolutely worth the trip to Baltimore”
“A great way to spend a few hours with the family. We opted for the family membership, because we know we’ll be back again and again. Lots of fun for kids aged 1 – 10 (at least). Plenty of room to roam, learn, explore, make noise, create art, read, run around, and just have an amazing time.” – Craig S., Trip Advisor, Oct. 31, 2016
“Non Stop Fun”
“This kid’s museum is full of enough activities even for the most energetic athletic child. A huge climbing structure rises up three stories in the center of the building. Ramps, slides, tunnels ropes…kids can make it all the way up to the third floor…Great water room where you can enclose yourself in a giant bubble and make music by striking instruments with water…Not sure who had more fun here…me or my three-year-old grand daughter!” – Karen V., Trip Advisor, Oct. 18, 2016
INFORMATION AND RESTRICTIONS:
Port Discovery Children’s Museum
35 Market Place
Baltimore, MD 21202
HURRY! LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE !!
$79 for 13-Month Family Membership for 4 people ($114 Value!) OR
$109 for 13-Month Family PLUS Membership for 6 people ($144 Value!)
- Only one adult named cardholder is required for entry. The rest of the group can be any combination of adults and children.
- Family Memberships (4-person max) include two (2) adult named cardholders.
- Family PLUS Memberships (6-person max) include three (3) adult named cardholders.
- Children under 2 years of age are not counted towards membership and receive free admission.
Membership begins on day this voucher is purchased and expires January 31, 2018 – A Full 13 Months!
Both Memberships Include:
- Discounts on Birthday Party Packages
- Access to Member-Only Events & Email Updates
Discounts at select Power Plant Live! Restaurants
- Express entry on busy days
- 10% discount at Museum store
Family PLUS Membership also includes:
$2 Guest Discount (over the 6-person max)
50% Off General Admission at Association of Children’s Museum’s 200 Member Museums
- Membership begins on day this voucher is purchased and expires January 31, 2018 – A Full 13 Months!
- Already a member? Purchase this offer and Port Discovery will extend your membership for another 13 months when your current membership expires!
- Additional family members can be added to your Family PLUS membership for $25/person by calling Port Discovery or upon arrval (at the Box Office). Discounts and promotions do not apply when adding additional family members.
- Check out the Membership FAQ.
- After purchasing this voucher, you will receive an email from CertifiKID requesting member names and contact info. Your membership cards will be emailed to you within one week of completing this form. YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM before your first visit to Port Discovery. If you’d like to visit Port Discovery before you receive your membership cards via email, that is fine – as long as you have completed the form ahead of time. Please be sure to bring proper ID to the Port Discovery Box Office.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts.
Purchase this deal as a gift by checking off the “Is this deal a gift?” box at checkout.
Expiration: All 13-Month Port Discovery Memberships expire on January 31, 2018.
After purchasing this voucher, you will receive an email asking you to fill out a form with your membership information. Port Discovery admission under your membership will not be granted until you fill out this form. You can also access the form by logging into your CertifiKID account and selecting the voucher for this deal.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Harbor Park Garage Keeps the Focus on Clean, Safe & Secure ParkingDecember 7th, 2017
Sound Stage Baltimore: December 2017 Calendar of EventsDecember 4th, 2017
Ram’s Head Live: December 2017 Calendar of EventsDecember 3rd, 2017
Port Discovery Children’s Museum Events: December 2017December 3rd, 2017
Downtown Baltimore Goes Prehistoric when Jurassic Quest Comes to TownNovember 30th, 2017
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.